Pages

Sylvania LC370SS9 37-Inch 720p LCD HDTV


I purchased the Sylvania lc370ss9 at Target yesterday. Set up was easy. The picture quality is excellent. The sound quality is little tinny but can be smoothed with the bass/treble controls. I picked all the local hd channels with the internal tuner. It ismuch better reception than the set top box I was using on my 4 year old HD ready Samsung. It has penty of inputs, PC, 2 HDMI, Digital Sound out, 2 compnet a/v outs. I chose this TV not only for a 7 price after the 10 percent Target card discount but it fit barely into my old entertinment center (36" wide TV is 35.8"). I have a DVD, Direct TV DVR R22 and a Direct TV R10. My only complaitnt is the remotes for both DVR's will not operate the Sylvania(Fuani) TV. I have tried several aftermarket remotes and a an Avex R8 learning remote. Well, I learned the Avex remote turned the Tivo on, but it did not learn anything from my tv remote. Now my wife has 4 remotes instead of 3. I will look for remotes. LOVE THE TV HATE THAT MY 2 SATELLITE BOXES DO NOT LIKE IT! see more best hdtv 1080p

  • 37 in 720p Resolution LCD TV
  • High Definition with Built-In HDTV/ATSC Tuner
  • 1000:1 Contrast Ratio and 16:9 Widescreen Aspect Ratio
  • 500 CD/M2 Brightness
  • 2 HDMI Inputs

See more Sylvania LC370SS9 37-Inch 720p LCD HDTV Review

Visit : Acer AOD250-1383 Netbook