Pages

Panasonic TC P42G15 - 41.6" plasma TV - widescreen - 1080p (FullHD) - HDTV


You will not find a better picture quality in the price range, the only equal quality TV's I have found were 2-3 times as much in price.

I don't like how the audio out changes the sound format, however running the digatal audio directly from your DVD, etc. to your receiver is the way to go anyways.

I waited years to find a TV that I thought was worth buying, this is an incredible TV. HD Broadcasting is still far behind, I am disapointed in how HD still changes the display size, however this has nothing to do with the TV itself.

Video on Demand works great. The only other comment is what others have said, I wish they put a quick button on the remote to change the display type, i.e., Vivid, Custom, THX, etc.

Blu-ray is astonishing. see more best hdtv 1080p

  • 1080p Full-HD Resolution
  • Elegant Slim Design
  • THX Certified Display
  • Viera casttm
  • 600 Hz Sub-field Drive

See more Panasonic TC P42G15 - 41.6" plasma TV - widescreen - 1080p (FullHD) - HDTV Review

Recommend : Acer AO532h-2588 Netbook Acer AOD250-1694 Acer AOD250-1633